This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Sickness Certificates

You do not require a doctor's sickness certificate for any illness lasting less than seven days. Your employer may require you to complete a self-certification form (SC2) which is available from your employer or on the HMRC website.

Statement of Fitness For Work

Sickness CertificatesIf you are sick for more than seven days, your employer may ask for a Statement of Fitness for Work. Please telephone the Practice and we can arrange this for you, the Doctor may want you to make an appointment as part of the assessment.

NHS ScotlandThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website